Mouse Haunt Stashing is here!
Behold the future of the MHT Holder Membership: Mouse Haunt Stashing!
From June 06th 2022 onwards, players will stash tokens in order to get social, economic, and in game benefits.
Note that Stashing isn’t live yet! Stay tuned for the official launch announcement. For now, you should know that Mouse Haunt Stashing is the replacement of the MHT Holder Membership, so here are the differences between the two:
New vs old MHT stashing:
Before: You held your tokens in your wallet and your tier was calculated as the moving average of 30 days. This was calculated by a bot.
Now: You deposit your tokens in a smart contract for the period of your choosing. This is done through the website.
The new Mouse Haunt Stashing is easy and flexible: No one needs to calculate averages anymore. You choose the amount you deposit and for how long, and get your tier benefits!
How the tier system works:
The vision is simple: You can invest more for less time or invest less for more time for the same tier. See the table below for the detailed options:
- Purple: MHT amount
- Blue: Days stashed
- White: Tier letter
- Pink: Highest tier.
-In the past, if you had 1000 MHT you could only be tier B. Now, you can go up to tier S by holding the same value for 180 days.
-Tier SS (the highest) is only achievable with a minimum lock of 90 days.
Start and end of the stashing period:
- The period starts when you lock the tokens and ends when the amount of days expire, marking the end of the contract.
- Holders have 24 hours to relocate the tokens otherwise the contract starts again and they are locked for another period. For example, if the player locks 1000 MHT for 30 days (tier E) and doesn’t withdraw it after these 30 days upon the contract expiration, the tokens will be re-stashed for another 30-days period so that the player doesn’t lose their Tier.
- The renovated contract is independent from the older contract, therefore in the situation above the player’s tier remains at Tier E.
- The secret is that if you want to go up tiers, you can add more tokens into new contracts! You must add the proper amount of MHT while the period is running. For example, a player can add 500 MHT on a new contract that runs parallel to the previously locked 1000 MHT to go up a tier.
- What are the benefits of the Mouse Haunt Stashing?
2. When is stashing available? June 06 2022. Everything will be done through the Mouse Haunt website.
3. What happens if I stash 1000 tokens for 60 days (tier D) but I don’t actively withdraw when the 60 days end? Your tokens get locked again and you start another period of 60 days. You are still tier D because the contract renovates automatically. Tip: Set an alarm to remember yourself to withdraw!
4. If I have 1000 MHT locked for 60 days (tier D) but in the middle of the period I add 1500 MHT for 30 days on top, will I become Tier C? No, because in this situation you are holding 2500 MHT for 30 days (2500 MHT +30 days = D). You’d have to lock the 60 days in order to become C.
5. I deposit 1000 MHT for 30 days (Tier D). Then, 10 days later, I deposit 4000 MHT for 60 days. What tier am I? In the end of this situation, what you have is a total of 5000 MHT for the 20 days left from the first period. This gives you tier A. If you withdraw the first 1000 when it ends, you’d only have the 4000 MHT for 60 days from the second period, therefore Tier C.